It’s been a few years since we have made any major revisions to the MyParker web presence. We are excited to announce that we have updated the MyParker interface with a contemporary visual design incorporating Parker University's branding standards along with Single-Sign-On between university applications. Moving forward, our goal is to continue analyzing data and collecting feedback to improve MyParker and the experience of its users. Additional features that will be launching over the next several months include self-service financial aid, new online applications, and a mobile-friendly design.
MyParker Events - Easy scheduling for everyday users
We’re excited to rollout Parker’s new event management system and master calendar as of Monday, June 26th. MyParker Events helps you ensure all meeting resources are in place and attendees can easily find the meeting room location. You’ll be confident that the meeting can start on-time and focused on the task at hand.
The new event and meeting reservation features include:
- Browse and view a list of meetings currently happening.
- Filter available meeting rooms by location, capacity, available resources and services, and more.
- Locate and reserve rooms or spaces
- View photos, floor maps, and resources tied to each space
- Select from favorites or filter by room type
- Request services like catering, audio-visual, or IT support
- Update or cancel existing reservations and invites
- Be alerted if some or all requested dates and times can be accommodated for recurring meetings.
Quick Reference Guides on how to request or reserve a meeting room, classroom, or institutional service are available at events.parker.edu.
If you have questions regarding this new process or how to book a meeting, please contact IT Service Desk at x7450 / (214) 902-2430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.