New Student Orientation - Anatomy Students
Congratulations on your decision to enroll in Parker University's Anatomy program! We believe you have made the right decision, and we hope you are excited about the wonderful learning experiences and challenge ahead of you.
Things to know about your New Student Orientation:
Complete the Anatomy Orientation Packet. The packet is required and should be completed by April 17, 2020 (MyParker login and password are required). Summer 2020 Orientation will now be entirely online due to the current regulations in Dallas County as a result of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Successful completion of New Student Orientation requires the completion of all content quizzes with a score of 75 or greater and the completion of the New Student Orientation survey (available after all quizzes are completed).
- This orientation will take several hours to complete, but can be done in multiple sittings.
- EverFi is also required as part of New Student Orientation. You will receive information about EverFi in your parker.edu email.
- We anticipate New Student Orientation will open to all REGISTERED new students by 4/22/2020.
- All programs will have a Welcome and Q&A session on April 30th. This will be a 1 hour session with current students and your Program Director or the Dean of your college. Times will be announced at a future date and will be based on your program. These will be recorded for reference and added to your online course after they have been completed.
We are excited about your decision to attend Parker University. Should you have any questions about the orientation process or need further assistance, please contact Sierra Jones, Coordinator of Student Activities and Traditions, at Sierra.Jones@parker.edu.
Please fill out the Anatomy Packet in the link below.
Listed below are instructions on how to attend online orientation when the class is available to you:
You can access your online orientation by clicking on this link: https://parker.blackboard.com
On the login page, enter your Parker username and password (sent to you by the IT department). This is the same username and password you will use to access MyParker, Parker e-mail, and wifi.
On the My Courses window, select the Online Student Orientation course link to access the new student orientation presentations. To successfully complete the online orientation, go through all materials and take the content quizzes.
If you have trouble logging into MyParker or MyParker Learn, e-mail our service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone support (214.902.2430) is available Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-4pm.