1098-T What is it and why do I need it?

An eligible educational institution is required to report to the IRS qualified tuition and related expenses received on your behalf.  You, or the person who may claim you as a dependent, may be able to claim an education credit on Form 1040 or 1040A.  See Publication 970, Tax  Benefits for Education; Form 8863, Education Credits, and the Form 1040 or 1040A instructions for more information.  These forms and publications can be found at or call the IRS at 1-800-892-1040.

I need cash. Where, on campus, can I obtain it?

An ATM is located in the South building, at the entrance to the Donovan Lounge. The Transaction fee is $1. Disbursements are in $20 increments.

When can I pick up my financial aid?

Students who are enrolled with direct deposit and who meet the deadlines established by Financial Aid will have their disbursements deposited directly into their bank account.  For those students not enrolled in direct deposit, a check will be mailed to the address on file with the Registrar's office.  Students will be required to reimburse the college a $10 "stop payment" fee for checks mailed to incorrect addresses.  

What are the hours of operation for the Bursar's Office?

The hours for the Bursar's Office are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.  It is open during the Spring/Summer and Summer/Fall breaks,  but closed for the Fall/Spring break. The Bursar's Office is closed on school holidays. 

Why is there a HOLD on my account?

Several situations can cause a HOLD on your account. They occur most frequently in the following order: 
  • Outstanding debt from prior trimester - The Business Office has the information to help rectify this HOLD.
  • Outstanding official documentation for student files - The Registrar's Office has the information to help rectify this HOLD.
  • Incomplete Financial Aid requirements - Financial Aid has the information to help rectify this HOLD.
  • Incomplete Assembly requirements - Student Affairs has the information to help rectify this HOLD.

Is there a Notary on campus?

A Notary may be found in any of the following offices:  Admissions, Financial Services, Center for Academics, Registrar, Student Clinic and Vice President of Academics.