New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your decision to enroll in Parker University's Massage Therapy program! We believe you have made the right decision, and we hope you are excited about the wonderful learning experiences and challenge ahead of you.
Things to know about your New Student Orientation:
- Complete the online RSVP and Massage Therapy Orientation Packet. The packet is required before registration in Trimester One courses and should be completed by August 9th. (MyParker login and password are required). Fall 2019 Orientation will occur on August 29th.
- For Massage Therapy students it is a one-day Orientation.
- Parking is available in any unnumbered parking spot on campus.
- Thursday: Registration opens at 8:00 am. The program starts at 9:00 am, breakfast is provided prior to the start of the program. Students will register at the Student Activity Center Lobby.
- After the provided lunch you will attend a program-specific orientation with your program faculty and staff.
- We will conclude the day with college/program breakout sessions which ends at approximately 5:00 pm.
We are excited about your decision to attend Parker University. Should you have any questions about the orientation process or need further assistance, please contact Student Affairs at 214.902.2422 or Sierra.Jones@parker.edu.
For Thursday only feel free to park on the main campus in any parking spot that is not numbered. To RSVP please fill out the MT Orientation Packet in the link above.
If you are unable to attend on-ground orientation you can access all materials online. Listed below are instructions on how to attend online orientation.
You can access your online orientation by clicking on this link: https://my.parker.edu/learn
On the login page, enter your Parker username and password (sent to you by the IT department). This is the same username and password you will use to access MyParker, Parker e-mail, and wifi.
On the My Courses window, select the Online Student Orientation course link to access the new student orientation presentations. To successfully complete the online orientation, watch all presentations and complete the short assessment.
If you have trouble logging into MyParker or MyParker Learn, e-mail our service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone support (214.902.2430) is available Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-4pm.