We are here to help you understand your options for paying for college and how to apply for them. Below is the "4-Step Process" required for us to package your financial aid eligibility. Please complete steps 1‐4 as early as possible, and please do not hesitate to contact us at Ask1Stop@Parker.edu if you have questions.
Step 1: Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov
- Login using your FSA ID from previous FASFA applications, or if you are new to the FASFA, you can create an FSA ID at https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id.
- For the question YEAR IN SCHOOL, use the following:
- Graduate/Professional 1st Year if you are new to our Masters or Doctoral degrees
- Graduate/Professional Continuing if you are continuing in your Masters or Doctoral degrees with us
- 1st-5th Year if you are in one of our Undergraduate degrees (AS, AAS, BS, BBA, or Certificate)
- Our school code is 016293 Parker College of Chiropractic, which is Parker University with the Department of Education.
Step 2: Review your Parker University Financial Aid Offer Letter
You'll receive a notification of your financial aid offer once your FAFSA and all requested documents are turned in and processed. Your aid offer will include federal, state, and institutional funds for which you are eligible, including scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study.
If you wish to decline or reduce your aid offer, please contact us at Ask1Stop@Parker.edu.
Step 3: Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) at https://studentaid.gov/mpn if you wish to use Federal Aid.
Step 4: Complete your Loan Entrance Counseling at https://studentaid.gov/entrance-counseling/ if you wish to use Federal Aid.
For additional information regarding Financial Aid, please visit www.parker.edu/financial-aid.
FASFA Verification -
Verification is a process used to confirm the information you reported to the Department of Education on your FAFSA form.
We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process for Parker University. Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia is an online portal to guide students and parents through verification. See www.parker.edu/financial-aid for more information on the Verification process.
If your FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, you will receive an email from VGCS@inceptia.org. We encourage you to begin the verification process within 7 days of receiving notification from Verification Gateway to ensure you receive your financial aid in time. Failure to complete the verification process could result in the delay or denial of your financial aid.