IMPORTANT- Support for Recent Weather Events
During this time of catastrophic weather events, our thoughts are with our students who may be or have been impacted. If you have been impacted by the recent hurricanes, here are a few steps that you can take to receive support:
- If academics have been impacted, or if your circumstance will result in more than 3 consecutive school days of absence, the Academic Dean must be notified in writing (when possible).. They will work with you to develop a plan to keep you on track with course completion. Academic Deans are listed below:
- College of Chiropractic- Dr. Celia Maguire email@example.com
- College of Health Sciences- Dr. Drew Riffe firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Business and Technology and Anatomy- Dr. Themba Ngwenya email@example.com
- DC Clinic Interns- Dr. Leon Tom – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have additional needs you may contact email@example.com with a description of what support is needed, and a member of the Student Affairs team can coordinate appropriate campus resources to assist you.
- If you are located at a CBI site in an impacted area, please contact Cherri Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you have limited access to communication and cannot e-mail, you can text 214-674-3285 and provide your name and student ID with a description of what is needed, and a member of Student Affairs will work with you to provide assistance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of support, we are here to assist however we can.