The CTL's core functions include:
- Provide workshops, educational resources, services, and activities that promote a learning-centered vision of education and assist faculty in enhancing their skills as educators.
- Foster a collaborative climate that encourages faculty to become reflective practitioners, scholars in teaching and learning, and advocates of academic initiatives supporting educational excellence
- Support faculty and staff in the development of skills and traits necessary for creating and sustaining a learning-centered educational environment.
- Support and promote the goals of the university’s Quality Enhancement Plan.
- Coordinate student-centered academic support services for all Parker University students.
- Facilitate an effective and constantly evolving faculty-student partnership leading to improvements in both teaching and learning.