IMPORTANT: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all staff members are working from home as of March 18, 2020. Please order eTranscripts instead of paper transcripts so we can fulfill this request in a timely manner. eTranscript is an option after logging into Parchment, our transcript servicer. Thank you. 

To request your official transcript, please click here to place your order through our transcript servicer, Parchment. First-time users will need to create an account.

For questions regarding the ordering process, you may contact the Registrar’s Office at 972-438-6932, ext 7120, or email

NOTE: Official transcript orders will NOT be completed if there is a HOLD on your account.

To order a replacement or duplicate diploma, please click here to place your order through Parchment. First time users will need to create an account.

What is the difference between replacement and duplicate diplomas?

  • Duplicate diplomas can be ordered in addition to the originally issued diploma and will be stamped "Duplicate" on the back side of the diploma.
  • Replacement diplomas take place of the originally issued diploma and will require sending back the original diploma. The new diploma will not be issued until the original has been received by Parker University’s Registrar’s Office.

All diploma orders will have signatures of the current administration, as well as the current institutional name. Appropriate documentation must be submitted with the request to verify any name changes from the name on your originally issued diploma.

For questions or additional information, you may contact the Registrar’s Office at 972-438-6932, ext 7120, or email

You are not authorized to use this portlet; It is only available to users in certain roles within the portal.
The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) post scores online. To access your grades, login to your personal MyNBCE account at  If you have not already set up an online account, you may do so by clicking on the link to create a new account.
You MUST have an account set up before you can view your grades.

For requests such as enrollment verification, loan deferments, or other document requests from the Registrar's Office, please complete the Student Request Form and email it to

(.pdf, 100K)