The Office of the Registrar is the official University steward of student academic records on behalf of students and the Parker University community. The Registrar’s Office collects, maintains, preserves, and distributes academic data with accuracy and integrity while maintaining and enforcing the standards set by federal and state laws and University policies and procedures. The Office of the Registrar is an academic service unit committed to the support of the teaching, research and service of Parker University. The Registrar's Office recognizes the populations it serves and strives to provide responsive and professional support and access for students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- The Office of the Registrar, as one of three units in Enrollment Services, works with the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid to provide services to students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Enrollment Services units report to the Dean of Enrollment Services and collaborate with other units to achieve efficient and effective delivery of academic services across the University.
The Office of the Registrar strives to be an office where:
- The integrity of student records and data is paramount.
- All applicable policies and rules are applied with equity and integrity.
- Friendly, informed, professional service is provided on a 24-48 hour basis.
- Ideas from staff and clients are sought and respected.
- Staff are considered a most valued resource and are encouraged to develop their potential.
- Exploration, development and use of new technologies to serve staff and client needs are ongoing.
- Change is invigorating.
- University curriculum, and course and classroom scheduling
- Student enrollment, including readmission
- Student records and records retention: Grade collection and transcripts
- Graduation audit, awards, and diplomas
- Specialized data extraction, manipulation, and reporting