The Office of the Registrar is the official University steward of student academic records on behalf of students and the Parker University community. The Registrar’s Office collects, maintains, preserves, and distributes academic data with accuracy and integrity while maintaining and enforcing the standards set by federal and state laws and University policies and procedures. The Office of the Registrar is an academic service unit committed to the support of the teaching, research and service of Parker University. The Registrar's Office recognizes the populations it serves and strives to provide responsive and professional support and access for students, faculty, staff, and the public.
The Office of the Registrar supports the university in its mission to build a culture of lifelong learning, research, and service opportunities by providing services to aid students in their educational goals.
The Office of the Registrar strives to be an office where:
- The integrity of student records and data is paramount.
- All applicable policies and rules are applied with equity and integrity.
- Friendly, informed, professional service is provided.
- Ideas from staff and clients are sought and respected.
- Staff are considered a most valued resource and are encouraged to develop their potential.
- Exploration, development and use of new technologies to serve staff and client needs are ongoing.
- Change is invigorating.
- Evaluate prospective student for admission requirements and transferability
- Student enrollment, including readmission
- Student records and records retention
- Graduation audit, awards, and diplomas
- Specialized data extraction, manipulation, and reporting