*New Program Initiative: We will continue to offer this program each tri as long as we have sites so that everyone has time to get their assembly credits.
Hello Parker Patriots!
The Department of Student Affairs is excited to provide Parker students the opportunity to make a positive impact on our DFW community throughout the year by volunteering with our Parker Cares partners each trimester. DC Students will be able to receive up to a maximum of two (2) general assembly credits this trimester by completing volunteer hours with one or more of our Parker Care Partners. Non DC Students will be entered for a gift card drawing.
Students who sign up to volunteer at one of our Parker Care sites will receive a FREE Parker Cares T-shirt!
To receive the Parker Cares T-shirt:
1. Sign up for a volunteer shift at a Parker Cares Site.
2. Pick up T-shirt at the Student Affairs Office, East Building, Suite 200.
3. Serve and take selfie in your Parker Cares T-shirt and use #parkercares365 and tag Student Affairs on social media.
To earn the general assembly credit(s), you must:
1. Complete one or more full shifts with any of our partner sites.
- One credit per shift (for shifts up to 3 hours of volunteer service) = 1 Assembly Credit
- Two or more shifts (or more than 3 hours of total volunteer service) = 2 Assembly Credits
2. Complete the Verification of Service Form
3. Upload a copy of the complete form: Submit Volunteer Certification Form
Non-DC Students will be entered in for a gift card drawing.
All certifications must be submitted by Wednesday, December 7, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please contact AskStudentAffairs@parker.edu with any questions or concerns.
Verification of Volunteer Service Form: Verification of Service Form-Fall 2022.pdf
Parker Cares Partner Sites: Parker Cares 365 Sites.pdf
Only volunteer service performed at one of our Parker Cares Partner sites will count towards assembly credits.