On-Campus Self-Tests Available
COVID-19 test kits are available for scheduled pick-up at no cost to the student on the campus of Parker University for those who feel they may have been exposed to the virus or may be exhibiting symptoms.
When Should I Test?
Individuals should test if they are experiencing COVID-like symptoms and/or if they have concerns following exposure to someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Test Procedure: Tests are only available for pick up and at home administration.
- Collect your test kit: Test kits may be collected on the Parker University’s campus. While on campus, text “COVID Test” to: 469-570-9271. You will be given instructions on where to park. A testing kit will be brought out to you. When you see the test being delivered please open your trunk if possible or roll down a rear window for delivery. Once tests are received please exit campus immediately if you are symptomatic. Testing should be conducted off-campus.
- Watch the test kit instructional video: https://youtu.be/baQQfoX-JXo
- Conduct your test: Written instructions are found in the test kit.
- Download the Navica app: For tracking purposes, install the Navica app on your mobile device and create an account. This will allow you to track your test results and provide documentation.
After Your Test:
- If you have a positive test result, please monitor your condition and consult with your physician. Do not return to campus but notify COVID@parker.edu for students and AskHumanResources@parker.edu for faculty and staff, as soon as possible and include screenshot of your test results from the Navica app.
- If you have a negative test result, a second test should be taken within 3 days with at least 36 hours after the first test. The testing kits provided each have two tests included. Please provide documentation to COVID@parker.edu for students and AskHumanResources@parker.edu for faculty and staff, as soon as possible.
If you would prefer off-campus testing options, see below for more information.
Here are some of the COVID testing sites that we have been made aware of:
GoGetTested.com- Free Testing with no requirements just indicate you have no insurance when scheduling, scheduling on the website, results in 48-96 hours, those who test positive receive a medical consultation from a provider
Schedule appointment online, they send you a text with link - fill out paperwork, take pic of your DL an Insurance card
Drive Thru, you have to wait, but once tested get the results in 20 minutes, Doctor comes to the car with results and talks to you. Locations:
MD Family Highway 30 - 1200 Woodhaven Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
MD Family Clinic- 9991 Marsh Ln. #100 Dallas, TX 75220
MD Family Clinic Irving Heights- 1111 S Irving Heights Dr, Irving, TX 75060
MD Family Clinic- 9709 Bruton Rd. Dallas, TX 75217
MD Kids Pediatrics Saner- 3201 W. Saner Ave. Dallas, TX 75233
Clinicas Mi Doctor Seminary- 4200 South Fwy. #106, Fort Worth, TX 76115
Clinicas Mi Doctor Lewisville- 701 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067
Click here for a comprehensive list of Dallas County Testing Sites: